Investor FAQs

Show All
What is Remark Holdings' ticker symbol and where is it traded?

Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market, under the ticker symbol "MARK". Prior to December 30, 2011, our name was HSW Interntaional, Inc. and our common stock traded under the ticker symbol "HSWI".

When was Remark Holdings incorporated?

We were incorporated on March 14, 2006, as HSW International, Inc.

When did Remark Holdings become a public company?

We became public following the completion of our merger with INTAC International Inc., on October 2, 2007.

When did HSW International change its name?

We changed our name from HSW International, Inc. to Remark Media, Inc., and our stock ticker symbol from HSWI to MARK, on December 30, 2011.

We then changed our name from Remark Media, Inc. to Remark Holdings, Inc. on April 6, 2017.

When is Remark Holdings' fiscal year end?

Our fiscal year end is December 31.

How can I invest in Remark Holdings? Can I buy stock directly from Remark Holdings?

You can purchase our stock through a registered brokerage or stock purchase service provider of your choice, but not directly from us.

Does Remark Holdings pay a dividend?

No, we do not pay dividends at this time.

How can I obtain additional investor information such as the annual report or other SEC filings?

You can download documents online by clicking here.

How can I obtain my stock certificates?

Upon request, stock certificates are sent directly to the stockholder and should be kept in a secure place. Usually, shares are held in custody by your stockbroker under its "street name". Please inquire with your broker.

If you determine that your stock certificates have been lost, please contact our transfer agent for directions and required forms to issue replacement certificates (please note that there may be fees and surety premiums associated with issuing replacement certificates).

What is a transfer agent and how do I contact them?

A transfer agent is a regulated entity entrusted to maintain and administer a company's stockholder records.  Our transfer agent is Computershare, which you may contact as follows:


Via phone: 1-800-522-6645
Outside the US:  +1-201-680-6528


By mail:

P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI  02940-3006

How can I update my address?

If you hold your shares through a stock broker or online brokerage, you should contact your broker to update your address.  Registered stockholders may change their address and conduct additional services by contacting Computershare, our transfer agent.

Who is Remark Holdings' independent accountant?

Our independent accountant is Cherry Bekaert LLP.

Who is your investor relations contact?

Matt Glover or Tom Colton

Liolios Group, Inc.