Remark Holdings, Inc. releases version 3.0 of its AI-powered video analytics platform to include weapons, smoke, and fire detection modules
The SSP 3.0 is an AIoT ("Artificial Intelligence of Things") video analytics platform, designed for varying architecture applications, including AI-edge box or AI-server, and in support of an on-premise, hybrid, or cloud deployment.
The Smart Safety Platform focuses on real-time video analytics, whereas other solutions within the same space focus on post-event analysis. Additionally, SSP has been built using the latest architecture, standardizing its deployment and maintenance from AI-edge box to server and cluster, making it a very scalable solution.
Smart Safety Platform 3.0 key features include:
- Video search such as intelligent pre and post-forensic investigation that provides meta-data searches by utilizing physical and object-recognition attributes to speed up the investigation process
- Face recognition
- Intrusion / loitering / object / trespassing detection
- Live real-time large-capacity people counting and crowd and flow analysis
- Vehicle attribute search / Automatic number-plate recognition ("ANPR")
- Preventative behavioral analysis such as loitering, dropping of unattended bags, vandalism, graffiti, fights
- Weapon detection
- Suspicious fire, object, and smoke detection
- Visual dashboard with actionable insights and reports for daily monitoring and customer flow analysis
"We are committed to delivering affordable AI-driven video analytics to safeguard and protect individuals' lives and create a healthier, safer, and eco-friendlier world. We are working with several integration partners in the
Remark's solutions work seamlessly with third-party software and products, providing partners and end-users the freedom of choice.
Remark is proud to partner with AAEON, be part of the
To learn more about the Remark Smart Safety Platform, please visit: www.remarkvision.com/smart-safety-platform
To learn more about Remark for Security & Safety Monitoring, visit us at the following events:
The Security TWENTY 23 in
Embedded World Exhibition & Conference, Nürnberg,
The Security Event (Stand 4/J40) at the NEC,
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including information relating to future events, future financial performance, strategies, expectations, competitive environment and regulations. Words such as "may," "should," "could," "would," "predicts," "potential," "continue," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," and similar expressions, as well as statements in the future tense, identify forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, including those discussed in Part I, Item 1A. Risk Factors in
Vice President of Investor Relations
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/remark-holdings-inc-releases-version-3-0-of-its-ai-powered-video-analytics-platform-to-include-weapons-smoke-and-fire-detection-modules-301748727.html